Sunday, November 8, 2009

My first Halloween!

My First Halloween!

I had three different cute Halloween outfits given to me and I just had to wear them all! Here is one from Cheryl and Grandpa Steve - pumpkin hat, spooky socks and even a basket.

My friends Tom and Rosita gave me a precious pumpkin outfit that says "Baby's First Halloween." Here I am with Tom.

and Fashionista Rosita!

Grandpa Steve, Daddy and me at my casa.

We went to Fort Worth on Halloween day for the TCU Homecoming Game. I met lots of new friends. Here I am with Maddon Schulz (he's expecting a baby sister soon so he is practicing holding my hand in this picture).

Here I am -- a pumpkin (or as mom says "punkin").

GiGi gave me a Ghost outfit - too cute! I'm getting tired of all these outfit changes...honestly!

My first hotel stay - at the Omni downtown Fort Worth.

Here I am taking a nap with my horned frog purple (on with of course a headband - mom loves to put them on my head). Check out how little my hands are compared to Daddy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment