Monday, November 2, 2009

Dallas Tour Oct09

My first roadtrip was to Dallas to meet some family and friends!
I was six weeks old.
Here are a few pictures in order of our visit.

My first cake! Yummy...This was my first part of the week at Mebbie's and Papa Bob's house.

Mommy and me taking a break on the couch.

I'm taking a nap on Papa Bob's lap, mom is eating her favorite blue cheese dip with pringles.

Beezie, Mebbie and Catherine with me and mommy.

Uncle Ryan loves me and the Miracle Blanket!

Here I am with Gramps and Ben!

And sweet Aunt Jane...

I slept very well on Uncle Stephen.

Mawner and Mimi admiring me sleeping...Grant close by!

My new friend Chance Gottschalk and me!
He is two weeks younger than me.


Me and a few of GiGi's friends.

I arrived to my party fast asleep.

My Cheerio Face! Oooohhhhh!

Mom, me and GiGi after the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment