Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm four months already?

I'm four months old! Here is my happy picture at the doctor's office before shots
(note: no after picture was taken, mom was busy calming me down).
I've started rolling around in my crib, grabbing my pacifier, and touching my toes.
Daddy and me playing!
Happy Birthday, Grandpa Steve!
I've started grabbing hair (Aunt Rachel below) and jewelry. And wow do I have a strong grip!
What's for dinner?
Aya and me at her new house! Brrrrrr it was cold this night in January.
Ladies lunch! Mommy and me with Harper (and her cute bump), Lauren and Layla.
Mommy's friend Kendra was in town for a quick visit!
A quick trip to Dallas! GiGi and I in Nordstroms shopping.
...at Papa Bob and Mebbies...
...with Gramps and Grandpa Ben...
...and Uncle Ryan.
Me and Mommy about to go meet Erin and Colbie for sushi (pic below)!

Post bath time, all bundled up.
My Austin cousins: Grey, Aidan, Julia (the busy one in the back) and Aubry.
We are watching Polar Express

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pics! Is she wearing her cute Le Garage Sale outfit in the last picture?? So precious! Looking forward to seeing ya'll next week! Lauren

    ReplyDelete