Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Milestones!

Here's a few of my milestones!
  • sleeping 6 hours at 4 weeks old. Yay for Mommy and Daddy!
  • drooling and smiling a little at 6 weeks old.
  • working on really holding my head up at 7 weeks old.
  • sleeping a good 8-9 hours each night at 8 weeks old.
  • eyes turning brown at 8 weeks old.
  • smiling A LOT at 9 weeks old. starting to talk a lot too!
  • grabbing things and holding my head up much better at 12 weeks old.
Some recent pictures:

I love the pacifier! And pink bows on my head.

Here I am (2 months) with Beezie and Aunt Catherine.
Mommy read me my first book - The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
I've just started to enjoy looking at pictures!
Here is my precious sad face...
I love bath time!


Here is a 2 minute video of me waking up, stretching and making funny faces, including a smile or two! (taken November 4, 2009 - 8 weeks old).



No comments:

Post a Comment